Hey everybody I am back with the new Photoshop text effect named Glowing Shadow this is just a cool effect and in this effect we will use black background and we will give the glowing shadow effect to our text.
Lets start the tutorial
1. Make a new file with 400×400 pixels and then fill the background with the black color and hide the background.
2. Now select Black color and then select text tool and write your text here we are writing “PSD” .
3. Now we have to give outer glow effect to our text so go to layer –> layer style and select outer glow and select #069cfc color and set the setting as shown in below snapshot.
4. Now we have to give the inner glow effect so check the left side of the above layer style there is inner glow option select it and set it as shown in the bellow snapshot.
5. Now we have to duplicate our text layer so press CTRL+j or command j if you are using mac. and your text should look like bellow snapshot.
6. Now create a new layer and change the blending mode to color dodge and make sure that your background and foreground colors are black and white respectively. as shown in the left side snapshot.
7. Now go to Filter –> Render and select clouds. Now you can see we have clouds in our background.
8. Now unhide the background layer and we have done
If you don’t want to perform all the steps then simply download PSD file from here.
If you have any question then feel free to ask