In this tutorial i am going to show you how to create Sunburst background in the Adobe Photoshop. You may have seen this kind of the backgrounds, well i have seen it many times so i thought why not to share this with our sweet readers so lets start the tutorial!
Paper texture Get it from here
Now lets start our Photoshop tutorial to make sunbrust effect.
1. Open the Adobe Photoshop and make a new document with 1900px*1200px.
2. Now set your foreground color to #595858 and background color to #bfbcbc actually you can choose any light and dark color like light blue and dark blue and many more combination.Then simply select the gradient tool and select the Liner gradient and click and drag from upside to downwards like this.
3. Now our background color is ready and now we have to make vertical lines so go to the filter –> distort and select wave.. and set the values as shown in bellow snapshot, make sure you have selected the Square option else its not going to work.
4. Hit okay and now you should got the vertical lines as shown in the bellow snapshot.
5. Now we got cool background and again go to the filter –> Distort and this time select polar coordinate and then simply hit okay and now we got the super cool background !
6. To make it colorful select the hue/saturation and then set the color to the image and don’t forget to mark colorize else it will not work. You can set any colors you like and its not necessary to select the colors i have shown you.
7. Now our Sunburst background is ready.
8. You can also add the texture to the Sunburst background i have already shared texture in the resources so download it and open it in the Photoshop and then Press Ctrl+a (for Mac Users its command+a) and Copy it and paste it on our background and also adjust the size by pressing Ctrl+t and then apply the transformation and then simply change the blend mode from the normal to overly and we have done!
Now we got our final product !
If you want the PSD file of this tutorial then subscribe us and send me your message with email address in to our Facebook page.